free counter statistics

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today is full day for me. I am at two David Warlick workshops Integrating Contemporary Literacy into the Classroom and Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts: Students Journalists & Information Masters.

One of the really cool websites that he shared was http://del.icio.us . This is a free site that allows you to save bookmarks and access them from anywhere over the web. Take a look at David's del.icio.us site. In our discussion he suggested that we might set up a shared delicious account to organize educational websites for our school. By using tags the websites can be organized for easier access.

I am thinking I will set one up and and create a link to it from this site.

Quote of the day from David, You're cooking my grits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home